IS THE UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SUBARU?
Select your Subaru model (2012 onwards) from the drop down menu below to see if the update is available for your car:
WHY UPDATE YOUR SUBARU NAVIGATION SYSTEM?
Avoid wrong turns. Avoid arriving late.
The latest roads and real-time traffic come standard in your update, helping you:
Source: NAVTEQ Navigation Benefits Study (2012)
Spend 18% less time per year (4 days) on the road
Save 12% on fuel with efficient routes
Save on maintenance with less wear and tear on your Subaru
Reduce your Subaru’s CO2 emissions by up to 20%
KEY UPDATES INCLUDE
For your Accurate Guidance
For your Safe Travel
For your Convenience
With real-time traffic there’s no more guessing and no more stressing about arrival times.
Use our savings calculator and see just how much you can save!
Driving with GPS helps you find the most efficient routes to your destinations, saving you time, petrol, and money. Calculate your savings here:
Type of Driving:
BUY YOUR MAP UPDATE NOW FOR AU$169 INCL GST
Purchasing and installing your Subaru map update is easy. All you need is:
An SD Card Reader and/or a Micro-SD Card Adapter
Can’t locate your SD card reader or don’t have one?
Need a Micro-SD card adapter to update your model year 2015 vehicle?
- DO NOT FORMATIf the computer asks you to format your SD card, PLEASE DO NOT
- USE A SUITABLE COMPUTERIf your computer is an older model, please make sure
- It is running Windows 7, 8 or 10 or OSX 10.8 (or later)
- There’s at least 8 GB of free desk space on the hard drive
- RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTIONIf your internet speed is unreliable or slow, the computer may time out during the map update process and corrupt the SD card’s data
Download the Subaru Map Update Toolbox to purchase and download your map update
Model Year 2012 – 2014
including MY15 WRX & WRX STI
Model Year 2015
including MY16 WRX & WRX STI
Download these instructions if you need additional support
Please visit www.navigation.com/apac if you would like to purchase a new mapping SD card for AU$199 incl GST + s/h.
Would you like something in the map changed so that it will be reflected in a future map update?
Simply visit mapcreator.here.com, where you can edit roads, places and house numbers.
DID YOU KNOW …
The HERE map database capture undergoes approximately 10 months of testing and control before a map update is released. Doing so encourages your safe and accurate guidance. Download the PDF for a closer look at this process.
- Subaru’s Map Update Program is available on the following Subaru vehicles fitted with the factory line fit Gen2.1 navigation unit: a) MY16 Subaru vehicles purchased from 1st December 2015 onwards – Forester, Impreza, Liberty, Outback and XV. b) MY17 Subaru vehicles purchased from 1st July 2016 onwards – Forester, Impreza, Levorg, Liberty, Outback, WRX, WRX STI and XV. MY17 Subaru Impreza vehicles purchased from 21st October 2016 onwards and MY18 Subaru XV vehicles purchased from 22nd May 2017 onwards with the factory line fit Gen3 audio/navigation unit are also eligible for Subaru’s Map Update Program. Subaru’s Map Update Program is not available on accessory fit or dealer sourced navigation units. Subaru Australia reserves the right to add and remove eligible vehicles at its discretion. For full terms and conditions of the Subaru Map Update Program visit subaru.com.au/owner-experience/benefits/subaru-map-update-program. 3 Year Map Update Guarantee subject to the vehicle having its scheduled services performed at an authorised Subaru Service Centre during the program period.